She's running and driving!! (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She's running and driving!! (video)

Just got my swap back to my house and Oh my God is this car fast!!! Special thank's goes to forum members "theuberness" for doing the swap and "Good & Tight" for supplying the motor mounts and sending them out fast. Every gear change pounds you back into your seat. I've read countless threads raving about this set up but was pleasantly surprised at the power. I can't stop smiling while driving this thing. Drifting is easily done just by giving it gas! Once the weather gets better I will post some action footage.

Newly swapped m30b35 5 speed, 346 LSD still need to install O2 sensor and clean up engine compartment. Flowmaster exhaust straight back, H&R, Bilstein, Blit...

Nice man, congrats!
    Get a chip or megasquirt next :)

If you adjust your valves at the cam it'll quiet your shit down tons.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
      Nice man, congrats!
      Get a chip or megasquirt next :)

If you adjust your valves at the cam it'll quiet your shit down tons.
      The mic picked up the valve noise way more than it really is. In person the noise is not that pronounced. When the hood is down you don't hear it at all.
      I may consider the war chip combo after a little more research. I'm not able to find any good before and after dyno results.

Comment

That thing sounds fucking beastly. Needs driving videos, stat. :)

Comment

Looks good!!! What position did you use?
          Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Good & Tight View Post
            Looks good!!! What position did you use?
            I'm sure he used the position that sets it farthest back. I'm running an electric fan in front of radiator.

Comment

congrats, man! CanĀ“t wait to have mine on the road. Does yours have a cat converter?
              hey, you got to upload/post more vids on utube. You just gotta...at least some revving or something.
              Last edited by Gadea; 03-02-2010, 09:47 PM. Reason: forgot to mention
              1998 528i auto on staggered DSII

Comment

Working...
              X