Position 3 Users, Please Help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iain
    Because you know how good the car COULD be.
    Originally posted by e30s52 View Post
    But never will because of his stubbornness.
    You're looking at it the wrong way. It's my stubborness that will make the car. You'll see...

I take into consideration a lot of the knowledge you guys provide, I just use it to go a different path.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Smoodiver View Post
      You know the 333i block is actually stamped 3,5 , not 3,3 don't you?
      No fukking Way!!!!! This is a great moment for a ROFLCOPTER or something of the sort.

Originally posted by Japandrew73 View Post

I take into consideration a lot of the knowledge you guys provide, I just use it to go a different path.

Different should be replaced by wrong.

Comment

Dear R3V, If I'm ever acting like a retard, please kick me in the nuts and pioint me to this thread.

K THX BI.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by george graves View Post
          Dear R3V, If I'm ever acting like a retard, please kick me in the nuts and pioint me to this thread.

K THX BI.
          :rofl:
          Need a Turbo manifold? We have them in stock- Click here---> http://rapidspoolindustries.com/

Comment

OP - You're holding onto this notion of e-fan cooling problems; who have you heard about who's had a SPAL and cooling issues, even those with M42 radiators and S50s? You've got independent fan control, significantly less drag on the engine which is ALWAYS a good thing (IIRC the mechanical fan is equivalent to about a 6hp drag, but don't quote me on that), plus you don't have to dick around with major suspension components and you don't have to fuck up your steering geometry and bump steer/toe steer into a wall at stock ride height. Sounds like all evidence points towards the e-fan being doing it right.

And that's not Jean, he's just got Jean's ultra-handsome mug in his avatar. Don't worry, I've almost made the same mistake. Can't wait to see the outcome of your build.

Comment

no fan can work too.

Comment

Originally posted by kylelauffer View Post
                no fan can work too.
                Don't go this route. I'm there right now with my M50 car, I somehow burned out my blower motor and AUX fan from using the AUX fan all the time and running the heater on full blast, and I'm on the lookout for a 16" SPAL.

Comment

^ yep, aux fan will fail sooner than usual if you use it on full speed at all times and they are LOUD, mine is on at 1/2 speed when I am sitting at red lights.
                  The later model aux fans have different blades and I believe are quiter as well.

Can't wait to replace it with my spal fan :)
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Why does this always happen on this forum? All I wanted was answers not criticisms. You do your shit your way I'll do mine my way.

May I suggest you quit asking about how to do it " your way " and figure it out on your own then.

Folks here tell you how to make it work every time you post up and you don't listen, you would rather it look a certain way than have a safe and drivable car. Idiotic.
                    Last edited by Pinepig; 03-02-2010, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Screw all this fan business, like it was said before don't run one, I dont with my M30 and its never gone over half temp. :)
                      1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Zacm829 View Post
                        Screw all this fan business, like it was said before don't run one, I dont with my M30 and its never gone over half temp. :)
                        I'm sure that's a good idea in LA, where there is no traffic or abnormally high temperatures of any sort.

Comment

Yea. My M30 is fine - but the second I'm in trafic behind someone, I need that fan on pronto. (other wise it's off unless I'm at a really long light....I guess I really need to do that electrical switch thing hun...)
                          Originally posted by Matt-B
                          hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
                            I'm sure that's a good idea in LA, where there is no traffic or abnormally high temperatures of any sort.
                            Obvious sarcasm in my post, I have a spal in the garage waiting for summer!
                            1987 325i-M60b44 swap

Comment

Originally posted by Jean View Post
                              ^ yep, aux fan will fail sooner than usual if you use it on full speed at all times and they are LOUD, mine is on at 1/2 speed when I am sitting at red lights.
                              The later model aux fans have different blades and I believe are quiter as well.

Can't wait to replace it with my spal fan :)

ITT I consume your persona and soul :giggle:

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                              RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

You're looking at it the wrong way. It's my stubborness that will make the car. You'll see...
                                Sig'd

Comment

Working...
                                X