Clear All

635csi parts?

what parts can i use from a 88 635?
    I'm picking one up tomorrow.

Motor, trans, harness, .... shift knob?
    cars beep boop

Comment

Maybe radiator if it's the same as e28 535i
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

yeah, i'm going to pull the motor and harness out of it.

anything else? brake booster, diff, brakes, seats? anything else usefull on the E30?

Comment

Diff might be LSD, That would be worth holding onto if it is. Just strip it like I did with the 535 I got and put it in boxes. I eventualy will sell all that stuff and make some cash.

Comment

Originally posted by lashtx View Post
            Diff might be LSD, That would be worth holding onto if it is. Just strip it like I did with the 535 I got and put it in boxes. I eventualy will sell all that stuff and make some cash.
            yeah, right now i have whats left of a 1999 E46 328i, 2 e30's and now this 635 in boxes in my garage. I'm mstarting to run out of space.

i really want to hang on to the seats since they are mint, but i don't have room for them. :(

Comment

what color seats?
              pics?

The 88's have the 150 computer, you will need to upgrade to 179 to get the most bang, grab the radiator it will fit...

rear headrests?

Comment

Originally posted by BDK View Post
                what color seats?
                pics?

The 88's have the 150 computer, you will need to upgrade to 179 to get the most bang, grab the radiator it will fit...

rear headrests?
                it has a 179 ecu
                seats are tan
                no rear headrest, but it does have a rear sunshade....

Comment

I think it will have the G265 gearbox too, with the removable bellhousing... You definitely want that!
                  ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

260 after 1/86

Comment

Maybe we should start a parts house here in north texas. We could be like eurodepot south!!

I have what's left of the e30 318is and the E34 535 I stripped in boxes in my garage and shed.

Will the seats out of a 635 fit into an E30? I have a tan E30 rear seats in fairly good shape.

To much crap.

Kris

Comment

i don't think they will.
                        the car is gone now.
                        i pulled the front suspension off of it, the rear diff and some other misc stuff.

Comment

Working...
                        X