Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

soon to have 3 335is in portland

is their any more in the portland-Gresham area
    CorvallisBMW is almost done with his just talked with him my freind alexie has 335is race ready 5-lug ect. I am working on the title with mine still but I have one with time I have 2 just need to put together have all the parts just no time yet.
    Last edited by bmw335isturbo; 05-08-2010, 09:23 AM.

1986 335is-1988 335ist -1991 335istsigpic

I'm right across the river in Vancouver and I plan to get one going this summer. You going to be around to help me out? :)
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
      I'm right across the river in Vancouver and I plan to get one going this summer. You going to be around to help me out? :)
      I am always around.

Comment

I'm working on one. Engine is in but I'm waiting for tranny parts. bmw335isturbo don't you have a BMW shop?

Comment

Originally posted by 1987E30project View Post
          I'm working on one. Engine is in but I'm waiting for tranny parts. bmw335isturbo don't you have a BMW shop?
          Well I have a small shop that came with the house I just bought

Comment

First drive is happening in a few hours!!! I'm giddy as a schoolgirl.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              First drive is happening in a few hours!!! I'm giddy as a schoolgirl.
              hell ya you need to come by I want to see the miller chip or let me know how it works.

Comment

Currently sitting in the exhaust shop waiting room. When the car was running without an o2 sensor, the exhaust got so hot from running poorly that it melted the rubber hangers lol. So they're fixing that and adding a 12" glasspack behind the cat, it's way too loud and barky right now.

I tried firing it up last night on the maf/war combo and it didn't run very well. Big lag between opening the throttle and the engine reving , kind of like when you disconnect the stock afm. Maybe I plugged it in backwards lol. I also got some backfires, enough to blow the mesh screen out of the maf. I didn't want it to get damaged so I took it out, just running stock afm and ecu right now. I'll play with it more this weekend.

Comment

Currently sitting in the exhaust shop waiting room. When the car was running without an o2 sensor, the exhaust got so hot from running poorly that it melted the rubber hangers lol. So they're fixing that and adding a 12" glasspack behind the cat, it's way too loud and barky right now.

I tried firing it up last night on the maf/war combo and it didn't run very well. Big lag between opening the throttle and the engine reving , kind of like when you disconnect the stock afm. Maybe I plugged it in backwards lol. I also got some backfires, enough to blow the mesh screen out of the maf. I didn't want it to get damaged so I took it out, just running stock afm and ecu right now. I'll play with it more this weekend.

What size exhaust are you running from manifold to muffler I can’t remember if you told me.
                  You are trying to run 3” maf and if so how is the …….. I just need to come see the setup lots of questions.

Comment

2.5" single exhaust off of stock b35 e34 downpipes.

Comment

Well.....

Fuck.

I was coming off of the Everett street exit from 405 north where it merges right on to SW Salmon. I was doing 15, maybe 20 mph, just coasting and not on the gas at all. The back end just keeps rotating even as I straiten out the wheel. It came around and pushed me right in to the curb. I stood on the clutch and brake but it wasn't enough.

I dont fucking understand what happened, I was barely moving. Maybe it's because my rear toe hasn't been set yet (I tried to do it as best as I could in my garage, and I simply have not been able to get to the alignment shop. I had to get the exhaust done first.) I was driving extra safe on purpose because I knew the alignment was off. I just can't fucking believe this...

Comment

noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!
                        http://instagram.com/dslovn.drives

Comment

another example of power to weight ratio but it does not look bad now you know why I use such a tall gear in the diff I need to see what you have going on.

Comment

It's definitely repairable. In fact I may not even have to replace parts. The valance is completely hidden by the tech2 bits so I might be able to get away with just pulling/hammering it back in to place.

The tech2 has 2 small cracks in it that will be easily repairable. The core support is also bent just a little bit, but a pair of channel locks will take care of that. I lost coolant, I'm guessing the plastic end tanks separated from the aluminum core when it was smacked. Fender has a small bow and dent, but I know a fantastic PDR guy who can probably fix it up.

I'm tearing it apart tonight, we'll see what I find.

Fuck.

Comment

It's definitely repairable. In fact I may not even have to replace parts. The valance is completely hidden by the tech2 bits so I might be able to get away with just pulling/hammering it back in to place.

The tech2 has 2 small cracks in it that will be easily repairable. The core support is also bent just a little bit, but a pair of channel locks will take care of that. I lost coolant, I'm guessing the plastic end tanks separated from the aluminum core when it was smacked. Fender has a small bow and dent, but I know a fantastic PDR guy who can probably fix it up.

I'm tearing it apart tonight, we'll see what I find.

Fuck.
                              so what did you find at the wrecking yard anything good?

Comment

Working...
                              X