c104 to c101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

c104 to c101

I've got most of my harness swap done, but I need to do the wiring for the c104 plug. My eta I assume has the c101, and my harness is from an 89 so its a different plug. What all is involved.
    Old and improved:

Sorry for not getting back with you, I've been super busy.
    Your c104 plug has 3 wires
    Pin #1 Black Wire-Engine speed
    Pin #2 green wire-OBC Fuel cut function
    Pin #3 Yellow/White wire-Fuel rate
    On the 89 harness you'll need to splice or connect the following wires to the ones on the c104.
    Pin # 3 from c104 to Pin 8 on the c101 of your 89(Yellow/White or White/Black wire)
    Pin #2 from the c104, run a wire from directly to the + terminal on the coil(Green wire)
    Pin #1 from the c104 to pin 9 on the c101(black wire)

Check you email also, for c101 diagrams and c104 diagrams.
    opps what is your email?
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Thats alright, I didnt get much work done yesterday, had to help a friend.

Okay, so to be sure I understand, I need to that the connector under my dash with those three wires, and splice them into the noted pins of that round plug from the 89 harness?

This seems do able. The other wire is for the AC idle I think you already stated. Is there anything else that needs to be wired besides this?

Email is mxz440lc@myactv.net Again, I really appreciate all your help. Hopefully I can get this thing running tomorrow. 327is
      Old and improved:

Comment

Yep that's correct, I'd leave the AC wire alone for the time being, it's not needed to get the engine running.
        85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Sorry to bring this back from the dead, but which wire is the "A/C idle" and where do I splice it in to the c101? I have a m30b35 and it's from an '89 e34 going into a '89 318i.

Cheers.
          ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Working...
          X