HEEEELP!!!!! plz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HEEEELP!!!!! plz

M30 B35 : I am trying to remove the water pump to change the gasket (and now probably the pump) and 3 screws broke, two of them by the heads leaving no cap what so ever to stop the housing from coming out and one by half. The pump has some calcification and the other screws that cane out were a bit rusty. THE PUMP WONT COME OUT!! :hitler: i already hammered it with a wooden thing, hammered it with nothing but the metal , soaked wd-40 on it, tried hitting the remmaing screws that broke from un top so any rust would come loose and nothing works. what i ended up doing now is facing the engine' front upwards ( crabk sensor facing the roof) and tried lifting the engine from one motor moubt braket and on the other side from thw water pumps hose conector, then tied up the engine braket from the pumps side to the haister's leg on the bottom to prevent the engine from lifting from the floor and again banged the pump and NOTHING STILL.

does the water pump housing have threaded holes???? wtf is wrong. plz any advice would be awsssssssome!!!!!!!? Thanks alot guys

sent from my galaxy s (typos)

Okay.... Slow down.

Have you undone/snapped a total of six (6) 10mm headed bolts around the water pump?

If not go check, if you can slide the pump off it will make getting the old bolts out (left hand drills and easy outs etc....) easier.

And no, the water pump is not threaded, the block where it fits too is.
    ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Yes, i'm positive they are all out/snapped. that thing is stuck i dont know how.

Comment

Yeah that's very strange.
        Try just pulling that thing straight out. The broken bolts won't let it rotate.
        You can rent a slide hammer at autozone.

I've had good luck with pbblast where wd does nothing.

Good luck.
        Last edited by LowR3V'in; 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

It could be a high-temp gasket sealant, i had a similar issue with some other metal parts and was able to separate them by using a plumber torch to soften the old crusted sealant.

Comment

Sledge that mofo!

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

Comment

Win^^

Comment

Working...
                X