Having trouble finding...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having trouble finding...

Basically I'm needing the wiring diagram for which the M30 is hooked up into a 735i. Also, would anyone happen to know how to fix the wires for the neutral safety switch? I'm asking because I'm using an automatic wiring harness, and I believe that will keep the car from even turning over. Also, I need all the OBC info that will allow the car to start as well. Does anyone have any sites I can go to or anything like that? Please help. ;)

my motor can from a e25 635csi(auto). We tried using the the m30 harness but could not get it to fire. Everything worked by the coil/spark.

We then ended up using the m20 harness and just had to lengthen a few things to make it work.

Still no start.

Then checking conection I found I had had a bad crank position sensor the whole time. So I don't know if the m30 harness would have ever worked.

Try to get the auto selection switch and see what you need to jump to get to to think it's in neutral.

Other wise just start grounding or giving pins on the auto plug power and ground - that's what we were trying - but with the back crank sensor it never worked.

Good luck - oh ask in general technical where some good on-line wireing diagrams are.

Good luck - M30 swaps end up bing so much fun - And so much fun to drive...

Originally posted by Matt-B
    hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Hye, thanks for the help man. I definitely don't want to have to use another wiring harness or computer since I've already installed my TMS/J. Conforti chip. In all reality I think my biggest wiring issue will be the main plug into the chassis wiring since the '84 318i doesn't have the C101 plug on it. You wouldn't happen to know where I could get one with no wires hooked up to it, but with just the pins in it so I could use it to wire into the chassis and just plug it into the engine plug?

Comment

Sorry for all the typos....

Try a wreaking yard.
        Originally posted by Matt-B
        hey does anyone know anyone who gets upset and makes electronics?

Comment

Working...
        X