Looking for a few M30 items

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a few M30 items

I know this isn't the parts wanted section BUT, I figured I might have a better chance of finding someone with m30 stuff in here. Looking for a b35 intake manifold,engine harness and ecu. I want to upgrade from the early 3.4 manifold and eliminate the cold start injector. I'm finally installing the mm 3700 rally motor in Dads' e24. His car is an 85 and I'd like to go with the later setup.
    sigpic

Post some pics!

E34s are ending up in the junkyards in epic numbers these days in SoCal. M30 stuff is pretty easy to come by. Maybe it's the same on the east coast?

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Definitely maybe post a wtb in california section.
      I got 5 b35 intakes just sitting around with the stock pile of m30s
      in the garage. lol

Normal price $24.99 for intake manifold at pickapart

Comment

Thanks for the tip, I'll check my local place this week. And I'll post some pics today, my pop is up and he is going to help me with formatting the camera properly. In the past I've had trouble uploading pics due to file size
        sigpic

Comment

Ok, I think I might have finally figured out how to post more than one pic at a time folks.
          That's obviously a shot of the engine M30 3700 rally engine from Metric Mechanic.
          And that is a semi-gratuitous shot of my garage. If this photobucket thing works I'll go take a bunch of pics of some of my projects and post them up. I've been trying to figure out how to post multiple pics for a while and this is my first successful attempt I hope.
          sigpic

Comment

Hot DAMN
            sigpic

Comment

Here's a shot of the surface turbulence on the back of the intake valve.
              and here is the e24 that it goes in
              For anyone that needs help on how to post multiple pics in one thread, check out the testing section , I have a step by step post on how to do it
              sigpic

Comment

Damn, minty clean. That shark's gonna scream!

I miss the old BMW

Comment

Hang on I'm confused...

Is the b34 going into the pink trike, shopping cart or the e28?!

lol, nice work man, keep it up!
                  ///Monstrosity. (OO≡≡[][]≡≡OO)

Aside from showing yourself to be offensive, lacking experience and ignorant in the ways of business, you're also illiterate and imprudent. Beyond that, your sense of liability is severely impaired.

Comment

;DPink trike gets pedal power only, but thats a b37 going into a e24.
                    sigpic

Comment

lawn mower tire is flat! wtf! no seriously, tho nice engine, etc,

your camera takes good pic too btw.
                      RESTART

Comment

Working...
                      X