m30 c101 Plug - Identification

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m30 c101 Plug - Identification

I did some searching but never got any clear answers.

That is a picture of the 735iL plug I am pulling my m30 from. Obviously there is a matching side on the harness.

I assume that if I want to convert my e30 harness to the round c101 plug, this is the one I should cut off the car side harness.

Confirm, deny?

Thanks fellas.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
    Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
    Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

yes if thats what your planning. but why not get a late model e30 c101 female off the chassis. cut the wires and color match them to yours. rather than a 735i plug will have a bunch of extra stuff. but im sure either one will work.

Comment

Originally posted by kylelauffer View Post
      yes if thats what your planning. but why not get a late model e30 c101 female off the chassis. cut the wires and color match them to yours. rather than a 735i plug will have a bunch of extra stuff. but im sure either one will work.
      That's a good idea. I will look into the early harness color codes and compare them to the later model harness. If the colors are the same, then that would be the obvious move. Thanks for the tip.
      Si vis pacem, para bellum.

New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
      Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
      Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

79 Bronco SHTF Build

Comment

I cut the square c101 off my engine harness and spliced it to my 735i harness. I have a couple unused wires but the motor runs fine.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X