No power at fuel pump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No power at fuel pump

Hey all! I'm trying to wrap up my swap, it's kind of hefty...I've got an m30b34 with motronic 1.3 swap using 150 ECU with an e23 5 speed (in an automatic car).

Anyways, the car cranks and there is power on both sides of the coil wih the key in run position. Cps measures 550-580 ohms. No power to fuel pump while cranking. Not with the fuel relay jumperd or both the main and fuel relays jumped. Icv hums with key in position 2, so insuspect the main relay is working. Fuse 11 is in tact. I don't know where to look next.

This is what my reverse switch wiring looks like- I used yoshi's method on his writeup.

Black/brown came from pin 15 on the engine side of the c101, the frankm swap guide said it needs to be wired to a switched 12v source which is the green/yellow wire. Does this look ok?
    Last edited by Red88; 01-31-2014, 07:55 PM.

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
    sigpic<< wrecked

153 is the wrong ecu, You need a 179 ecu if you're running 1.3. I think your grounds need to be spliced together too, not 100% on that though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just went and checked my ecu. It is number 150, it came with my e32 harness from an 89-90 7 series

Have you made a purchase from www.blunttech.com recently?
      sigpic<< wrecked

Comment

Then you have the wrong ecu, put in the 179 ecu and see what happens.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
        X