Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M30b34MAE swap

Hi friends,

I am from Turkey. I own a 325i Baur TC of 1987. I found an E23 745i which originally has a M30B34MAE engine, but she's nearly a junk. So i havent bought it yet.

The owner has taken out all injection system and turbo, and converted the car to carburatored by installing the m30b30 carb. intake manifold and solex carburator. what i have in my hand is m30b35 intake manifold, m30b35 AFM, injectors, sensors, m30b35 # 059 (motronic 1.0) ECU and the wiring harness. I also know that my wiring harness of e30 325i fits m30 perfectly due to having # 081 (motronic 1.0) ECU

1. In Turkey old BMW parts are becoming harder to find, and getting expensive (like a used afm nearly 300$). Is it possible to re-turbo this engine with m30b35 parts? If not, what else do I need?

2. Also this engine (also the car e23 745ia) is hard to find in Turkey. I think there are no more than 10. So does it worth spending time on this engine?

Thanks and Regards
    Kerem

:( come on !!! doesn't anyone have any idea?

Comment

yes you can returbo it, more then likely you'll need to do some custom tuning, but that is needed with any turbo engine.
      85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Working...
      X