need wiring help on coolant temperature sensor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need wiring help on coolant temperature sensor

the plug on my car is totally deteriorated and wires fell off. i just need to know the order in which the wires go: there's a brown/with black stripe, a black one, and a green one. here's the image of the sensor in question. so if any of you could help, by telling me #1 the top on, #2 bottom left, and #3 bottom right the color order, i would greatly appreciated. I have gottan the answer from a memeber on M42club before but he has deleted his pics.

You can find a pinout and wiring info in the ETM: go to www.wedophones.com and look under MANUALS.

Closing SOON!
    "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

i got that, page 6454-0, but my problem is which wire go to which terminal on the sensor since my plug has fallen apart, the green, brown/black, and black wires are just 3 separate wires now.

Comment

Oh, go to "connector views", you will find it.

Closing SOON!
        "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Working...
        X