whats up with M42club ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up with M42club ?

i just tried to join m42club because i know have a 91 318is and i tried two email addresses and it says that the administrator has banned both of them.
    Does anyone here know what i have to do to join ??

TIA
    Josh I

You have to use an email address that isn't a free one. Can't use gmail, yahoo, etc. I used my student email and it worked.

Comment

If you want to PM me your info I can see about forwarding it to an admin for you.

Comment

Originally posted by NitroRustlerDriver View Post
        You have to use an email address that isn't a free one. Can't use gmail, yahoo, etc. I used my student email and it worked.
        whaaaaat?

is that why i get no email updates for subscribed threads in my Gmail? I swear i joined there w/ my current gmail address...

but that was years ago. maybe they changed that, because i know M42club was getting alot of spammers.

Comment

Pretty sure I read somewhere that it changed fairly recently.

Comment

I don't get emails from them, either, and I have a non-free address. I believe their hosting provider or their IP is one of one of the spam lists (RBL, or similar). It's a known issue that I really wish they'd fix. Maybe we should chip in and buy them a new hosting provider. :D

Comment

i got on thanks guys

Comment

My aol email worked fine make a aim account and just use the email,

Comment

i just used my comcast email

Comment

had to been recent cuz i registered in november with a yahoo account

Comment

I think yahoo accounts work. gmail is the big one that doesn't.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

is this still a problem? I cant seem to register. I tried using my edu email that didnt work, my google and my yahoo didnt work either.

Can someone have a admin contact me?

Comment

Admin contacted on your behalf. Weird that the .edu email was rejected, but I do know the site admin was recently doing some changes to the site to filter out spammers perhaps your registration got caught up in it.

Comment

Thanks so much!

Comment

In the interim, if you have questions r3v is here with a strong base of M42 know how.

Comment

Working...
                              X