m42 custom exhaust help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

m42 custom exhaust help

hey so i just ordered a magnaflow cat, glasspack, and muffler. im goin to do a all stainless exhaust.. do you think i should order my own piping? or bring it to a muffler shop and just have them make one?

Buy a strumung cat bak for 450. takes all the hasslwe out and looks and sounds alot better than a fabricated system. sounds like you're about 300 deep already plus you are going to need labour. that's the route I would go.
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=316212

BMWCCA #398608
    IG @yagayo38

"The Best E30's were built with two camshafts four cylinders and sixteen valves!".

Comment

i gotta 318is i dont belive they make one for my car.. and i only spent about 170 for the cat, glasspack n muffler

Comment

They do make one for your car, I have one sitting in my garage waiting to be installed on my 91 318is. However; do what works best for you. I think having a shop do it would be best in the long run - just my 2 cents.

Comment

they did a group buy, i dunno if they made any extras^, but I have it installed on my m42...FUCKING LOVE IT
          1991 318is ---230K - DD
          1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
          so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Working...
          X