Silicone Hose Kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silicone Hose Kit

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a hose kit available for our engine? Ive seen a few but there going in the $300 range which is a little pricey. I'm changing my water pump and thermostat soon and my hoses look a little worn out, any advice would be much appreciated!

My Daily Driven 318is

I used hiperformancestore.com ... I believe they were on Ebay too. Great customer service and fast shipping. $82 bucks for the E30 M42 engine.

HPSI Motorsports is an industry leading manufacturer specializing high quality silicone hose kits for engine performance and longevity.
    Parts Collector and Former Houndstooth interior junkie.

Comment

OP - If you are looking for OEM hose kits, Blunttech.com is your place. Just shoot steve an email at sales@blunttech.com.

Comment

For the link you sent me I only see m20 engines and on eBay the only things that come up are for the e36. I know they have the same engine just wondering if clearance would be an issue another thing is that the m20 kits come with 10 hoses while ours only have 2? I'm just confused about it the whole kit. Thanks for the help!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
          I used hiperformancestore.com ... I believe they were on Ebay too. Great customer service and fast shipping. $82 bucks for the E30 M42 engine.

http://hiperformancestore.com/BMW.htm
          I'm just trying to change all the cooling system hoses I'm just not sure on what I nees

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

OP - I thought you were looking for vacuum hoses. If you change the hoses you need 6 hoses. two on the firewall for the heater core (one terminates on the block and another three for plastic coolant fitting under the intake on the block which includes the lower left radiator hose and then the two the thermostat housing to top of radiator. This also assumes that you have done the mess under the intake mods.

realoem m42 cooling diagram: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=11_1272

Comment

Originally posted by Gerta View Post
              OP - I thought you were looking for vacuum hoses. If you change the hoses you need 6 hoses. two on the firewall for the heater core (one terminates on the block and another three for plastic coolant fitting under the intake on the block which includes the lower left radiator hose and then the two the thermostat housing to top of radiator. This also assumes that you have done the mess under the intake mods.

realoem m42 cooling diagram: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/show...diagId=11_1272
              Thank you! I'll probably be buying these within the month thanks for the help!

My Daily Driven 318is

Comment

No problem. Glad to help a brother out.

Comment

Working...
                X