MarkD 91 Octane vs 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MarkD 91 Octane vs 93

Just want to hear some input from anybody actually running these chips. I looked around and found an old thread of somebody who had ran both but there wasn't a lot of definitive evidence to show if there was a major difference in power.

Also if anybody has the 93 Oct one have you been able to run it on 91 without problems and with same performance? Only asking because sometimes finding 93 at the pump in Cali can be a challenge.

Any tested and proven evidence of what's the best chip for the M42 to increase performance is greatly appreciated so let me know if you are running something better.
    The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
    R.I.P 89 325i coupe
    89 335iC

I just placed an order last night for a MarkD 93oct/7100rpm chip for my 318is. I did some research a few days ago, and there was nothing but good feedback on the M42 chip. I didn't come across anything negative on his chip for the M42. I'll post feedback on here, once it comes in and I install it. I live in FL and 93oct is everywhere… if you have issues on constantly being bale to find 93oct, I say stick with 91oct instead.
    '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
    '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Yeah I definitely have not seen any criticism but I just want to know how much of an improvement it is and how big of a difference it is between 91 and 93.
      The fun never ends :-?

89 318iS
      R.I.P 89 325i coupe
      89 335iC

Comment

Google...there's plenty of reviews on both chips

Sent from my Samsung Note 4
        '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
        '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Working...
        X