E30 M42 ICV/plumbing questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30 M42 ICV/plumbing questions

I am sure this has been covered before but I need to know where a couple of things mount and connect.

I need to know where the hose on top of the ICV connects and what all the mounting hardware mounts to (in the picture below)? Thanks for the help. This plumbing is the only thing holding back my car from starting right now.

If anyone has there intake assembly off for any reason and would be so gracious to take a picture of how the plumbing/piping is situated that would be awesome. I can't seem to figure out how it all goes under the intake.

'91 318is Alpine II- || HR Sport || Bilstein Sport || Poly RTAB || Treehouse FCAB || Poly Motor Mount || Poly Tranny Mount || Poly Diff mount || IE Sway Bar || BA HP Coils/Wires || 19# Injectors || SSR Comps w/10mm spacers || Hawk Pads || Fog Delete || Magnaflow Exhaust || Z4 3.0 SSK ||

# 11 goes to the upper intake manifold.

# 8 goes to the intake manifold bolt on the right

look at number three there...that is where it mounts or # 10.
    Last edited by dude8383; 12-12-2008, 07:43 PM.
    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

!!!!! 11...

Not to the VC...

Nipple on the IM.

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
        !!!!! 11...

Not to the VC...

Nipple on the IM.
        whoops

upper intake manifold!
        IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Thanks a ton. That makes perfect sense. Now if I can just make sense of the mess under the intake.

Thanks guys
          '91 318is Alpine II- || HR Sport || Bilstein Sport || Poly RTAB || Treehouse FCAB || Poly Motor Mount || Poly Tranny Mount || Poly Diff mount || IE Sway Bar || BA HP Coils/Wires || 19# Injectors || SSR Comps w/10mm spacers || Hawk Pads || Fog Delete || Magnaflow Exhaust || Z4 3.0 SSK ||

Comment

Thanks a ton. That makes perfect sense. Now if I can just make sense of the mess under the intake.

Thanks guys

Comment

Working...
            X