is it pointless to look for a DASC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is it pointless to look for a DASC?

ive been scouring the interweb for a few days.. nothing for sale.

anyone know of anything, or is this a futile effort?
    Originally posted by Holland
    There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

They stopped selling that kit quite awhile ago, unfortunately. The supercharger is not unique, however, and I bet if you talked to them you may be able to get the bracketry and intake gear some way or another. Its worth a try. I really don't think you will be able to find one used.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

thank you.. i'll call downing atlanta tomorrow.
      There should be a restraining order to keep kids 100 feet from that car at all times. Plus execution on the sight to anyone who places a shopping cart within 200 feet of the thing.

Comment

what did they say

Comment

i forgot to call. setting a reminder to do it tomorrow.
          damn life getting in the way of fun shit!

Comment

You wont get anything. Jim Goodroe sold/scraped all of the tooling for the kit when he stopped selling the DASC kits.
            Erick Mahle | FullOpp Drift | YouTube
            EurostopUSA | Dunlop Tires | Ireland Engineering | EnthusiastApparel | Ground Control

..::Support FullOpp::..
            FullOpp Stickers for sale!
            NEW | Enthusiast Apparel T-Shirts! | NEW
            Feedback Thread

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
            ...one of the most hardcore E30's around. :D

Comment

Turbo.

Comment

Too bad. I kinda wanted to pick up some brackets, intake, etc for when I have the $$ to go all out.

Project M42 Turbo

Comment

Originally posted by gearheadE30 View Post
                  Too bad. I kinda wanted to pick up some brackets, intake, etc for when I have the $$ to go all out.

same here.

Comment

I have been really hot on this set up for a while. Sure would like to hear from some one who has installed one on a M42. From what I can tell the best solution is to look for a wrecked Z3 with one and switch the whole set up engine and all and go for the M44. Just before Jim shut down shop we was almost ready for the M42 set up but I'm not sure it ever materialized. The Grass Roots article where they did theDASC on a M42 seemed to leave you with the thought they never got the fuel right.

Comment

Working...
                    X