ISO part numbers for Getrag 260 rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ISO part numbers for Getrag 260 rebuild

Hello. I'm rebuilding my Getrag 260 and am looking for a couple of bearings and a shift/selector shaft. I spent some time looking around the web but no parts sites list transmission parts this specific. Does anyone have the part number for the front countershaft bearing? And also any chance you would know the part number for the "front pocket bearing" that goes between the front shaft and the main shaft (input and output shaft)? They both have a sort of a plastic cage inside. Lastly, if you have the part number for the selector shaft or "shift rail" that sits halfway into and out of the back of the transmission that is used for selecting gears (not shift linkage that doesn't go into the trans at all). I tried looking up diagrams for it but found none of them could give me part numbers for these. Thanks for reading, any input is greatly appreciated.

When I got my transmission rebuilt; I wrote down some of the part numbers of the bearings. Unfortunately I didn't write down where each bearing goes.. It's definitely no everything + best to check yourself.

Fag 546016 (of SKF 362804)
    Koyo 540416-A
    fag 546015 (of SKF 362805)
    ina F-93435.2
    ina F-93436.2
    1990 325iX Touring - November 2018 R3V Car Of The Month

1980 Volkswagen Golf mk1 1.1
    1974 BMW 2002 Touring

Instagram

Comment

Working...
    X