If I do a 5spd swap, will that magic button still work?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • F34R
    replied
    Don't listen to them, they don't know a fucking thing. If you swap and don't get the right gas button you will not be able to start it.
    Trust me, I got a modded button that when pressed to the floor it engages my mini turbo.
    Last edited by F34R; 07-31-2010, 07:08 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • NC325iC
    replied
    not it wont downshift for you...

    Leave a comment:


  • jlevie
    replied
    That "thing under the gas pedal" is a simple over center spring assembly that serves as the accelerator stop and kick down indicator. It has no connection to the transmission or engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    ... That's not a button.

    Leave a comment:


  • If I do a 5spd swap, will that magic button still work?

    You know the one under the gas pedal? Will it still work in a 5 spd?
Working...