Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Clutchmasters Kits

Hey there,

has anyone here used the clutchmasters clutches that people are selling now? I currently have a spec stage 3? 6 puck clutch behind my stroker. It is a bit more than is needed and makes driving the car a PITA on the street. I know the 618 and stock disc is a popular option, but damn are they hard to find. Best deal ive found is 372 for the PP and about 90 for the disc ad another 50 for teh TOB and youre already past the clutchmasters kit price. Just wondering if anyone has experience with it?

Thanks guys
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Clutchmasters is a good brand.
    The organic is $470 comes with bearing and alignment tool.
    Will feel like stock.

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC View Post
      Hey there,

has anyone here used the clutchmasters clutches that people are selling now? I currently have a spec stage 3? 6 puck clutch behind my stroker. It is a bit more than is needed and makes driving the car a PITA on the street. I know the 618 and stock disc is a popular option, but damn are they hard to find. Best deal ive found is 372 for the PP and about 90 for the disc ad another 50 for teh TOB and youre already past the clutchmasters kit price. Just wondering if anyone has experience with it?

Thanks guys
      what about a stock OEM BMW clutch ?

M30b35 or S52b32 or m54b30 or n54 clutch are all very street friendly and handle more power than most street e30's can make or put down to the ground safely
      OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

forgot about this thread

do those clutches fit the m20 properly, correct depth etc?
        Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

waganstyle, all those clutches are 240mm i believe, i would need a new flywheel and starter i believe wouldnt it?

Comment

Working...
          X