Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Pressure Plate/ clutch Suggestion for my Build.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Pressure Plate/ clutch Suggestion for my Build.

Hello,
    Need your help guys, I'm in the process of building a M20b/2.8
    Running a turbo on 12psi. Turbo comes on strong at about 3200rpm and pulls past my 7k limiter. I'm running #30 injectors and a (whodwho) PNP MegaSquirt.

I'm getting to the point where I am gathering parts for the motor to drop in.
    I picked up a nice F1 lightened Flywheel. and Looking at a ether a 6puck F1 or XTR "sprung" disc.

My question is what pressure plate should i run? Now I have not bought the disc yet so I have the option of running something else if the option comes up..

I just need this your help to figure out this little issue so I may move on with my build..

thanks
    jer
    https://www.forabodiesonly.com/mopar...re-irs.356333/

This Forum is built on love, and powered by Sexual Tension!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

buy the ebay/china f1 flywheel for s52 e36m; and the ebay/china turbo clutch kit for it

bolt to m20+whatever trans u r using (prolly g260) and be happy. starter will need to be changed to 24v unit but whatever, its pnp.

no point in running a 228mm clutch when you can run a 240mm for the same price and effort.
    OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

^ Wow, didn't know that could be done. :) :(
      -----------------
      89 M50B28 turbo
      LINKY
      -----------------

Comment

Working...
      X