i need someone to do my 5-speed swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i need someone to do my 5-speed swap

i HATE that my e30 is an automatic... cant stand it... i desperatley want to do the swap but unfortunatley things have changed since my initial plans to do it... i had a place to do it.. a source for all the parts... and was ready to go... then i got married... now i have neither the tools, or place to do it... as much as i would love to do it my self i no longer live in massachusetts so i dont have access to a garage i can use on the weekends... and my new wife and my landlord would kill me if i tore apart my car in the driveway here in NJ...

is there any shops / people in the NJ/NY area who have the place and the know how to do this job... im willing to pay someone to do it just to get it done... but i dont want to pay out the ass for it... if its gonna cost me a grand in labor it can wait till i find somewhere to attempt it myself... if i can find a place thats affordable... or can do a trade (graphic design services anyone) i would be all for it... and would start getting all the parts together... (probably just grab the euro depot swap kit to save myself the headaches of searching for everything)... definatley someting i would be willing to wrench on too if its not a shop and somebody wants to help out.. for some cash and beers

any recommendations?
Working...
X