MTech vert manual swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MTech vert manual swap

I've decided to swap the automatic in my MTech vert with a 5 speed manual. I found a rebuilt Getrag 260, pedal set, manual driveshaft, new slave cylinder, flywheel (which will need to be resurfaced) (and what appears to be its spacer), a few bags of various seals and/or grommets, a stop light button (I think?) and what appears to be some kind of harmonic balancer (pics below).

From what I've researched, I'm gonna need a manual transmission cross member, clutch/pressure plate (recommendations please?), flywheel bolts, throw out bearing, pilot bearing, a set of firewall gaskets for the pedal set, a new bearing for the center of the driveshaft, 2 new guibos, a Z3 shifter-linkage-boot/frame-knob combo, new master cylinder, new hydraulic line, main seal between the engine and the tranny, new rubber transmission mount bushings (don't want the poly ones that came with the package I bought) and probably various and a sundry clips, tabs, connectors and other minor hardware.

There's at least a dozen places to find/obtain these things (do I need anymore?) but suggestions of the best (read: least expensive but still good quality) places to search would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance and look for a separate posting of the swap once I get everything together!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Working...
X