Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I will do your 5 speed swap $400 (los Angeles)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will do your 5 speed swap $400 (los Angeles)

Im located in L.A.

just bring me all the necessary components. your car can stay in my garage. all work guaranteed.

Big Rob
    10 yrs experience

Explain the sig first...

Comment

its just my car at the track. it an 89 325is i bought it for $630 it had a blown head gasket.
      of course it didn't look like that when i bought it. It use to have an automatic tranny. but at $630 who cares. now it has a 5 speed.

Comment

Good price.

Turbo M20, MSnS, 38lb, 3" no cat, RPI 12.2", ATS DTC, 240whp/240wtq, Lmnop. www.DonsGarage.net

Comment

really good price actually. most shops charge more than this just to change a clutch

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
          i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
          Originally posted by slammin.e28
          Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

love your sig...

You should put up what all those necessary components are, you may drive up the cost of auto shells in your area :) and 5-spd components in mine :D

Comment

I'll do it for $400 in MA, 23 years experience (on planet earth), I'll even sell you all the components

Comment

I don't work on other peoples cars :up: Turning wrenches on BMWs for 30 years.

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Originally posted by Mossman View Post
                  I'll do it for $400 in MA, 23 years experience (on planet earth), I'll even sell you all the components
                  I will consider you 3 years from now if my car lasts me past college.

SC*AR (Schwarz Army)
                  No longer stock ride height, rolling as low as a daily driver in New England should without worrying about breaking an oil pan. :up:

Comment

just if someone was in reno:(.....and I had money.

7speedshop.com

Comment

I'm looking at an auto cabrio here in the DC area, anyone in the washington DC area that is willing to do an auto to manual swap?

Comment

400 is a smoking price!
                        -Alex

Comment

anyone willing to do a swap for around the same in NYC. I can travel to NJ, CT or Long Island

Comment

I'll do the swap for 3 easy payments of 99.99 and have Billy Mayes as my spokesperson

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BakesE30 View Post
                              I'll do the swap for 3 easy payments of 99.99 and have Billy Mayes as my spokesperson...but I get to drive the car untill it's paid for!

Fixered it!

This place is like catholic school, 2/3 of the students smoke weed on a daily basis, but the faculty seems to convince the outside world that drugs are just in the other schools, the resident pot dealer thinks he's cool because he has the originality to call anyone he doesn't like a homosexual, and most of the little children follow him like sheep, then there's the few with brains, you hardly ever hear from them, perhaps don't even know they exist, but they get all the sh!t done.

Comment

Working...
                              X