Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trying. He's trying to sell his DD first <_<

Comment

if i didnt have a 750 dollar ticket to pay and didnt just buy 2k worth of parts i would have been down for this. i will just have to wait. this kit looks awesome thought. i will be interested in a couple months

Comment

My wife calls it "spaving" spending-saving. You spend money to save money. By financially stretching yourself now, you're saving money in the long run! At least, that's what she told me when I gave her my credit car for xmas shopping...

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
          Trying. He's trying to sell his DD first <_<
          Damn... That doesnt sound to promising

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
            My wife calls it "spaving" spending-saving. You spend money to save money. By financially stretching yourself now, you're saving money in the long run! At least, that's what she told me when I gave her my credit car for xmas shopping...
            lol i don't think i can spave my way out of this one. ill see what i can do though. i might sell a few items

Comment

After xmas bump

Comment

They should extend the group buy to like mid january and give us a chance at getting 5+

Comment

That oil pan is a work of freaking art!!! Do you have any pics that show how close it sits to the ground? My 89 is M52ed and the pan has smacked a couple times. I am now scared shitless of hitting the pan on the ls1 swap i have planned when i get back to the states. Also is there a brake booster solution with this kit, and will the oil pan be sold separately? Thanks! :)
                  89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

I don't have any pictures but to my recollection, the oil pan sits about even with the subframe. The M5x swaps tend to sit far below. So clearance is much better.

Brake booster solutions will be available. One will be hydroboost, one will be manual. Sold separately.

I'm also working to get the group buy to be extended by 2 weeks. Anyone care? Especially the 3 guys we already have with the down payments?

Comment

Ok awesome new about the pan and hydroboost brake options. I'd love to take part in the group buy but I dont leave Sicily until March 2016 lol.
                      89 320i Touring/M52 Swap w 4.10 Gears/K&N intake/Catback Exhaust/KW coils/Wilwood brakes/Azev A 16x7.5F 16x9R 215/40/16 F&R

Comment

Dislike! lol

Comment

Im in no rush for my kit. I will gladly wait as long as we need to get 5+

Comment

I can't explain how bad i wish i could do the swap while here but getting my car back into the states with a non bmw swap already done would probly be impossible! lol The Italians would loose their fucking minds to hear an ls1 coming from a bmw wagon lol

Comment

I am fine waiting for a little bit, but if 5 doesnt happen before mid/end of January then I would rather just pay instead of waiting for more people.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                                X