slow e30 v8 swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slow e30 v8 swap

Hi guys I have a 1991 318i that has been sitting for about a year and a half. I bought the car for $500 not running. I was told that it needed a fuel pump. Well a fuel pump, new injectors, and just about more money in parts than I paid for the car I finally got it running, sort of. Today I am finally giving up on this little motor and am going for the m60/62 swap. I will be using Frank M & Garagastic's swap guides to do this swap. I am on spring break this week and plan on pulling the motor and transmission. this will probably be a very slow build as I'm a poor college student and have to choose between buying car parts or eating!

Originally posted by Bizzyboy904 View Post
    Hi guys I have a 1991 318i that has been sitting for about a year and a half. I bought the car for $500 not running. I was told that it needed a fuel pump. Well a fuel pump, new injectors, and just about more money in parts than I paid for the car I finally got it running, sort of. Today I am finally giving up on this little motor and am going for the m60/62 swap. I will be using Frank M & Garagastic's swap guides to do this swap. I am on spring break this week and plan on pulling the motor and transmission. this will probably be a very slow build as I'm a poor college student and have to choose between buying car parts or eating!
    Let us know how we can help.

Comment

]here it is in all of its glory!
      Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	115.2 KB
ID:	7164713

Name:	photo (3).jpg
Size:	110.9 KB
ID:	7164714

Name:	photo (4).jpg
Size:	118.1 KB
ID:	7164715

Name:	photo (5).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.3 KB
ID:	7164716

Name:	photo (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.7 KB
ID:	7164717
      Last edited by Bizzyboy904; 03-15-2014, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Nice, e30's look great in red.

Comment

Working...
        X