This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

delete post

Last edited by manjambles; 07-10-2014, 02:12 PM.

from the very first page:

Copyright 2011 Matt Wagner
    No part of this manual may be reproduced
    without written permission from the author.
    what the fuck is not clear about that
    cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by manjambles View Post
      For those who don't want to pay for this guide and maybe have a few questions that don't get answered properly here, here is the full guide, cover to cover. I want to help those who are thinking about doing the swap but don't want to compensate and do a carbosaurus because you might be scared of the wiring side of it. e30v8 does a great job covering the ford connectors to the c101 connector which is a cakewalk. I will say a lot of the work that e30v8 did is very budget friendly and not the cleanest way of doing things; ect cooling system and rad hose routing. other than that everything is very helpful, down to a full parts list on nic-naks that will rattle your brain trying to find without this list or much knowledge on ford 302 5.0's.

So here it is. I hope you guys enjoy it and build some fun projects.

if you have any problems with the link message me with your email address and I will send it to you
      Your avatar is appropriate, you seem to be a giant dick.
      Last edited by LJ851; 07-10-2014, 01:32 PM.
      Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
      The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

from copyright.gov in reference to reproduction.

Section 107 contains a list of the various purposes for which the reproduction of a particular work may be considered fair, such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Section 107 also sets out four factors to be considered in determining whether or not a particular use is fair.

1.The purpose and character of the use, including whether such use is of commercial nature or is for nonprofit educational purposes

I didn't ask for any money, only sharing the info from one friend to another. there was no infringement to the copyright

Comment

Working...
        X