Heated seat elements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heated seat elements

Hi, does anyone know the difference between the heated seat element: (64111376034​) and “leather trim”: (64111386170​)?
    I have a leather interior ix that needs new heating elements and I dont know which one to get. Same question goes for the backrest portion aswell

Hi! Doesn’t look like you ever got an answer. Can you post a pic of your seat? It depends on the stitching which heating elements you need. For example, the Sport seats in the “is” are different from the sport seats found in the convertible. For the life of me I can’t recall which seats are in the iX.

Comment

Hi, Some ix's came with comfort seats and others came with sport ones (both not the convertible seat). I have sport seats and ordered 64111376034 and 64111376035 and used the a paint stick to stuff em in. my ass and back are quiet warm now :D. one small detail; I cant seem to find the part number for the plastic housing on the male end of the connectors. the new ones I bought from fcp didnt come with them, here are pictures:Click image for larger version

Name:	seat plug.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	27.9 KB
ID:	10111439

Comment

Working...
      X