OEM stainless steel muffler...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OEM stainless steel muffler...

I know I read about this somewhere, that someone got a stainless steel BMW muffler for about 180 with BMWCCA membership. Does anyone have the part number or know who it was that bought one? I want to go stock, but also want stainless for the crappy weather up north. Thanks

if you wanna remain stock, then maybe you should look into midas' mufflers which have a life time warranty, i know that's what i would probably do if i lived up north

Comment

ireland engineering has the exhaust you're referring to...i believe

Comment

midas muffler have lifetime warratny? does that include the ravin that nick(inspar8er) has on his car? or was that maaco?

is the ireland engineering one an OEM muffler? i will have to dig deeper into this.

Comment

Originally posted by bwanac
          midas muffler have lifetime warratny? does that include the ravin that nick(inspar8er) has on his car? or was that maaco?

is the ireland engineering one an OEM muffler? i will have to dig deeper into this.
          it may include the ravin, you'll have to ask them. IE doesnt sell oem mufflers, i actually bought one last week (for $390) and it should be here anyday now :D

Comment

Working...
          X