87 motor in to a 91?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MR 325
    Moderator
    • Oct 2003
    • 37833

    #1

    87 motor in to a 91?

    Well, I just picked up a M20B25 out of an 87 and am wondering if I am going to run in to any problems putting it in my 91.

    It's from an "i" and going in an "i"
    BimmerHeads
    Classic BMW Power Delivered Worldwide
    Grover Beach, California
    BimmerHeads.com

  • ryan_george
    Grease Monkey
    • Mar 2004
    • 331

    #2
    Do you have the wiring harness? I think there is a difference in the fuel injector wiring, so I'm not sure of the compatibility between the two.

    Comment

    • mikeedler
      R3V OG
      • Feb 2004
      • 6707

      #3
      just use all the elctrical comp. from the origional motor. it WILL work.

      Comment

      • BS87
        E30 Mastermind
        • Oct 2003
        • 1606

        #4
        What mike said. Either way, you can get it to work.





        P.S. Ebrake boot :P

        Comment

        Working...