My flux capacitor isnt working AGAIN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My flux capacitor isnt working AGAIN

So last night Doc and I went back to 1987 to pick up an trunk lid gasket from the dealer but all we had was new 20's on us. So we had to come back to 2010 but we had a hard time hitting 88 mph when we did there was a loud pop and we rolled into the Hill Valley mall parking lot no problem. I headed home to grab some older 20's. Well we hit the 5 to get up to 88 mph but this time the only thing that happens is the cruise control turns on. Any ideas? Was the hesitation getting to 88 mph and the flux capacitor not working anymore related?
    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

The symptoms don't match those of a bad flux capacitor. More likely suspects would be:

Cracked di-lithium crystal
    Contaminated blinker fluid
    Worn out muffler bearings
    Cracked vortex generator
    Leaking plasma containment shield
    The car makes it possible, but the driver makes it happen.
    Jim Levie, Huntsville, AL

Comment

i think the problem is in the time circuits, not to be confused with the circuits of time (thats a different movie), give them a good whack and they should come back on. Doc has been meaning to fix that. If you have any other problems just headbutt the steering wheel, that seems to fix things to.

(you dont want to have a quotation battle with me on BTTF, or Bill and Ted for that matter)
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

its cause the wormhole already closed. it changes EVERYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by jlevie View Post
          The symptoms don't match those of a bad flux capacitor. More likely suspects would be:

Cracked di-lithium crystal
          Contaminated blinker fluid
          Worn out muffler bearings
          Cracked vortex generator
          Leaking plasma containment shield
          These are good places to start, but based on the symptoms, I think we can rule out all but the di-lithium crystals and the vortex generator. And OP, replacing the di-hydrogen monoxide couplings is a good idea while your in there.
          <-- F*** that guy

Comment

No no no :tsk: SEARCH!!!
            Its the inverse reactive current shunting the synchronized cardinal grammeters in the pre-fabulated amulite of the retro encabulator. The Only solution which has been WELL documented is to invert the panendermic semi-boloid slots in the stator, thereby rectifying the aforementioned inverse reactive current of the grammeters.
            Sheesh, NOOB!!!
            [IMG]http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/

Comment

Have you checked to make sure you are getting 1.21 gigawatts from the nuclear reactor?

I had this same problem last week. Turned out my Plutonium was bad.
              -tim
              Originally posted by Jordan
              I like the stance
              -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Try filling it up with uranium.

Comment

Originally posted by b*saint View Post
                  So last night Doc and I went back to 1987 to pick up an trunk lid gasket from the dealer but all we had was new 20's on us. So we had to come back to 2010 but we had a hard time hitting 88 mph when we did there was a loud pop and we rolled into the Hill Valley mall parking lot no problem. I headed home to grab some older 20's. Well we hit the 5 to get up to 88 mph but this time the only thing that happens is the cruise control turns on. Any ideas? Was the hesitation getting to 88 mph and the flux capacitor not working anymore related?
                  It's a good thing you didn't get stuck there, you wouldn't be able to post here because Al Gore has not invented the internet yet.

Comment

Doc is working on networking to the future. He calls it a Delta Star Router.
                    Ma che cazzo state dicendo? :|

Comment

dude, dont listen to any of these fools they are dealing with different time travel systems. except for Philo, he brings up a good point. If you dont have Mr. Fusion yet youre gonna need to get some good plutonium. Because that suckers electrical, but you need a nuclear reaction to generate the necessary 1.21 Gigawatts. If Mr. Fusion has been installed by the PO then you need some beer banana peels and eggs.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
                      Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I see I'm gonna have to step in since nobody seems to know what they're talking about.

All you have to do is reroute the regulatory fusion thingamajig to the flux capacitor dohicky, and reset the plasma whatchmacallit and you should hit 88 with ease.