Whining while driving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whining while driving

When I accelerate and the car gets around 20 MPH I hear a whining noise, not really squealing, coming from the passenger rear. What could be creating this noise? Thanks in advance

A wheel bearing or the differential. Do some searching on both and you will find the symptoms.

'89 Alpine S52 with goodies

Comment

not to be mean but i saw the title and thought you were talking about my wife.....
      M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
      Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
      BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

Originally posted by bmwsun View Post
        not to be mean but i saw the title and thought you were talking about my wife.....

Good one.

Comment

Originally posted by firstRWD View Post

Good one.

she got a kick out of it too....
          M3 springs w/bilstein hd's, IE 22/19mm sway bars, front IE stress bar, complete suspension rebuild, IS interior.
          Crew chief for BBQ2U Racing: James Crivellone, John Parker, Chris Anderson, Ben Wilson, George Howe, Will Kellog, Jim Cissell
          BBQ2U Racing, Best of Intentions Racing

Comment

Whining while driving = grounds for stopping, opening the door, ejecting passenger.
            sigpic 1987 325is

Comment

Working...
            X