nmlss2006 - thanks for finding that, I wonder if the 517 is NLA since the 589 and 590 are NLA. I'll check with the dealer tomorrow.
I also found some more insulation stuff here http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...27&hg=51&fg=70
51481906391 / 51481906392 and 51481906381/382.
Levent - let me see what I find out tomorrow since it might be cheaper to buy these locally w/o shipping, if these are NLA I will contact you :)
Headliner "insulation/foam" part number?
Collapse
X
-
I wonder if because you are searching under 318. I think I have one upstairs. Are you looking for one?Leave a comment:
-
Looking at your pictures, it looks like the sound insuilating cover 809 is for INSIDE the panel, 590 is for the back of the cassette and 54 12 1 924 517 is the set that includes the part 590 plus the part to the side of the cassette. At least this is what the EPC/ETK drawings lead me to believe.Leave a comment:
-
As far as I can tell the trim - sound insulating cover - is 54 12 1 906 809 .
Only other likely part is trim sliding roof, 54 12 1 906 590 .Leave a comment:
-
Headliner "insulation/foam" part number?
Trying to find pn for the yellow foam type material that's attached to the sunroof cassette etc above the headliner.
I believe it's #12, but no pn listed?
http://www.realoem.com/bmw/showparts...99&hg=51&fg=40Tags: None

Leave a comment: