Mtech 1 wheel HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mtech 1 wheel HELP

My car is a 91 318i. Can i put the mtech 1 wheel in since my car came with Airbag? I tried last night to put it in but ran into a few different problems.

First my mtech wheel came like this. Nothing to switch off the turn signal

THis is the back of the SRS wheel. Not sure if any of this comes off to use with the mtech wheel.

And how would i hook up the horn since the only wire coming from the column seems to be for the airbag? And lastly, there was a huge gap between the wheel and the column.

HELP!

When you removed the steering wheel you removed a thick spacer, with a groove on one side. You need one more of those, that will take care of you spacing issue. You also need turn cancel cap, the black piece like the one in the airbag wheel im not sure if you can transfer over the non srs wheelsay use a different one.
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
      When you removed the steering wheel you removed a thick spacer, with a groove on one side. You need one more of those, that will take care of you spacing issue. You also need turn cancel cap, the black piece like the one in the airbag wheel im not sure if you can transfer over the non srs wheelsay use a different one.
      What about the horn. Would you happen to have these parts L? Add them to my growing list of parts needed from you LOL. And no i won't be able to make it to GFest, but i'm going to bimmerstock in Sept.

Comment

yes I have it all, and the horn parts as well. Email if you like to get them.
        sigpic
        New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
        %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Working...
        X