HELP: window stuck down and rain is near

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP: window stuck down and rain is near

I'm sure this is common but my rear right side window is stuck halfway down... all the other work fine ... as of now I just want to get it up before the weather comes... what should I do, waht is the cause that im too ignorant to realize?

try swapping window switches. Those are easy and quick to change. If you dont know how...ask ;)

Will
    RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
    Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
    DaveCN = Old Man
    My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
    If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

or pull off the lil tab that covers where the manual handles woudl normally be you can manually roll up the window if you find an allen wrench that will into it and turn it. You might even hav ethe tool from BMW that does it just check your tool kit my 325e had it.

Comment

i was hopeing the would have some device like that... so do i have to remove the interior or is it on like the side of the door when its open?

Comment

first check the button thats next to your hazards, its kind of like a breaker. its happened before on my car and i just reset that button and they worked, i dont know if there on all models and years but just a suggestion..

Comment

shit I have posted about this before and no one said shit, WTF everone else has told me the circuit breaker is on the knee bolster and I talked to another E30 owner and he said that if I switch the hazard switch with the green one then it would work which it didnt. Its fixed now though

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/657387

Comment

how did you fix it?

my ///m's right window decided to crap out today as well.

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X