Short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Short

ok so like 10 minutes ago, i start my car, and the rigth sig light on on solid, and in the check panel it says that tails and lic lights are out, but the lights work. the fuses all check out fine, any idea's if its a shot or where it would be?

hey moron

use english
    Dan

Comment

dude, shes a girl, lay off. ;)

Comment

Check all the side marker lights and/or brake lights too. It can also be a flaky ground. Pull each bulb and make sure their bases and sockets are both clean. Just my .02.

Comment

Originally posted by DanGillan
          hey moron

use english
          what

dude, shes a girl, lay off. Wink
          what

Check all the side marker lights and/or brake lights too. It can also be a flaky ground. Pull each bulb and make sure their bases and sockets are both clean. Just my .02.

cool

Comment

That you washing your car?
            http://www.decal-spec.com

Comment

No it's the most overused E30 pic on the web.

He's a guy.
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

well im still getting contsant power to the park lights, ans sid lights. smoke started from underneith the dash board, but can't find any burns. it also shorted out the stereo some how and blew the fuse.

any other ideas i've got this damn thing near stripped and can't find any shorts

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerKris
                  well im still getting contsant power to the park lights, ans sid lights. smoke started from underneith the dash board, but can't find any burns. it also shorted out the stereo some how and blew the fuse.

any other ideas i've got this damn thing near stripped and can't find any shorts
                  spray a bunch of WD40 up underneath the dash to insulate the wires from eachother so they don't short out if insulation did burn.
                  My mountains are better than yours.

Comment

right ok, or i'll come light you on fire

Comment

Working...
                    X