added new deck, windows no work..grr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

added new deck, windows no work..grr

ok, added new deck, worked great, decided just to run knew speaker wire,, no big deal.. got front right speaker in along with 2 tweet (fosgate componets) went to work, windows worked, everything was great (besides me only having one speaker,) next day, did front right speaker,, works great, speakers sound great, go for a drive, get hot, goto roll down windows, and nothing, natta.. say a really bad 4 letter word, then check fuses, one of the 30 amp fuses is buster, (forget which one, maybe 16?) so i replace it.. no biggie, windows still no work... another 4 letter word... check the circuit breaker beside flashers, its pushed in, i mess with it (in out in out) still nothing...... if its not a fuse, and not circuit breaker, what else could it be,,, i didn;t cut any wires... could it have f** up a relay or something? which relay controlls windows?

do the "window wires" run behind the deck as well?

i have a 1987 325is chassis
    </img>
    Schnitzel Not Rice....

the wires off the back of the circuit breaker could of pulled off when you installed the radio.
    85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

the circuit breaker beside flashers...

GENIUS!!!! yeh i had to shove that deck in a couple of time, its a tight snug with one of those wires,, oh shit, do u have to take the dash off lol

i should be abel to pop the button out right?

that makes sense, thanks i didn;t even think of that.
      </img>
      Schnitzel Not Rice....

Comment

Working...
      X