Can't find this part..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't find this part..

I originally took the bumper strips off my diving board bumpers by snapping the plastic "clips/circular things" apart with a screw driver because the nuts were too rusty to try and remove. Then when I tried putting the bumper strip back on, these things won't snap back in together.

So I took a chisel and a hammer and forcefully took these off, figuring that I'd just order 8 or so more and put those back on. This was obviously stupid, because I now cannot find these damn things anywhere.

These are what they look like, albeit destroyed [photos coming as soon as I find my camera cord ]:

I don't know if you can see in the photo, but a couple did come off the right way. This lead me to believe that maybe they weren't supposed to come off at all.

I looked at realoem and found the following diagram:

and figured that it was number 9. I looked that up, yet it was discontinued, and led me to this: http://www.pelicanparts.com/cgi-bin/...h%20plate%20M6

That doesn't look like what I'm looking for.

So does anyone know what part number these things are? Or if they come with the bumper strip?

Thanks.
Working...
X