Cheap Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cheap Parts

The lowest prices I've found for E30 parts is through Eurasian Automotive Parts

This website is for sale! eap4parts.com is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, eap4parts.com has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Does anyone have any specific places they purchase parts that have better pricing than the above? I'm looking for engine internals, such as bearings, seals, etc.
    Driving is the only way to go faster....

I just checked a few prices against www.pelicanparts.com and pelican is a little cheaper. The last order I placed arrived promptly and in one shipment, so I'll probably use them again.

Comment

I use Pelican, Eurasian & BMA for parts. If one is not ever slightly expensive then its damn near close. I believe they all price match too. Try the local guys on the forum too.. err AdamF 88iS with the e30 M3 and I think Apex engineering's Trent who's a mod.

Comment

Also Check www.mesaperformance.com , They tend to be very competitive. They are also local to me in Costa Mesa, CA.
        Just livin in the OC minus my E30

Comment

mesa performance

Originally posted by rward325
          Also Check www.mesaperformance.com , They tend to be very competitive. They are also local to me in Costa Mesa, CA.
          They look good, but they only ship to your billing address, which makes it hard to hide stuff from the S.O. Oh well, I 'll stick with EAP

Comment

Working...
          X