No announcement yet.

failed inspection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you're grand-dad is ray korman, ask him!

ha, couldn't resist
    BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
      you're grand-dad is ray korman, ask him!

ha, couldn't resist
      haha i guess i asked for that one...I would ask my grandfather but I don't think he inspects cars :)
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by turnofftheradio
        check all of that and give your convertor a smack. If it rattles, you have a problem there
        More like a symptom. A bad cat isn't going to make your car run rich, But a richly running car can ruin a cat.

James

Comment

Actually model year 95 and older will only have to pass safety inspection...

Originally posted by asubimmer
          so wait...is it just a visual inspection for 94 and older cars starting in 06 including guilford?!?!? My friend w/ a 87' 325is let his car sit for a month or so and then he failed emissions (in guilford). This happened like a year ago.
          My wife's '95 525i gets exempted! Woo hoo!

Comment

Originally posted by fgump
            My wife's '95 525i gets exempted! Woo hoo!
            is that a yes?
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

(prays for no emissions in missouri)

Every day I wake up we drink a lot of coffee and watch the CNN
              Every day I wake up to a bowl of clover honey and let the locusts fly in.
              Lobsterbacks attack the town again
              Wrap all my things in aluminum
              Beams of darkness streak across the sky
              Pink rays from the ancient satellite
              Every time I look out my window same three dogs looking back at me.
              Every time I open my windows cranes fly in to terrorize me.

Comment

I would say that is a yes.

is that a yes?
                I believe if it is originally equipped with cats, the cats have to remain in place, but I'm not sure on this. We can discuss tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by fgump
                  I believe if it is originally equipped with cats, the cats have to remain in place, but I'm not sure on this. We can discuss tomorrow.
                  sounds good...u going to bret's?

Comment

Yes, I'll be there...we'll be in the E30, not the E34.

sounds good...u going to bret's?
                    Mine'll be one of the alpinweiss 318is's missing the lip spoiler. I'll be the guy with the wife and toddler.

Comment

cool mine will be almost the same w/ a i lip and no kids...haha I'm 18 so I don't have a wife either.

Comment

Working...
                      X