need a little help with sensor placement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

need a little help with sensor placement

okay so had to replace hg and i forgot where exatly the temp sensor and all the other sensors in that general area goes. if i remember right the plug for the temp sensor is blue right? if so it isnt long enough to reach.and there is 2 other brown plugs im not sure of there proper placement. ohh btw usally i would have marked these but some friends was helping and yea they started before i got back from the store and they dont own e30s lol.help please the car is a 86 235 m20b27 thanx in advance!

On my M20B20, there are 2 sensors - 1 blue & 1 brown

The blue sensor is lower, kind of under the fuel rail, where as the brown sensor is the one closest to the front of the car, and towards the top more... if that helps :)

Comment

okay that sucks cuz now i have no clue y my wires wont reach where they are sopost to go. mmmm maybe my error nah i dought that lol :jk: .i guess ill just reroute it and redo the wiring. does anyone have a clue where i can find a early model m20 engine harness diagram?

Comment

pic for reference http://www.fastbimmer.co.uk/projects...5_fs_fs_fs.jpg

and electrical manuals @ http://www.wedophones.com/BMWManualsLead.htm
        Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
        Bimmerbuddies LLC
        717-388-1256
        2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
        bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

hey smoke e30 do you know if there is a pic up closer to like the front of the motor . i see that there is a brown and blue plugs up front but would be nice to know where about they are routed and where in the harness they come from. also this is a late model and mine is a early model .also those diagrams arnt to helpful but none the less thanx for ur reply

Comment

Working...
          X