Whats the difference?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the difference?

Whats is the difference between a 325i 325is 325e etc.??? Much appreciated.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Use the search function/Google

For all those people who find it more convenient to bother you with their question rather than to Google it for themselves.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
      -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Yeah man. I know you're 16, young, and new, but there isn't an excuse to not use the search button or even to Google all these questions.

You have a few threads already on here that are super simple "let me quickly Google that" types.

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Originally posted by ak- View Post
          Yeah man. I know you're 16, young, and new, but there isn't an excuse to not use the search button or even to Google all these questions.

You have a few threads already on here that are super simple "let me quickly Google that" types.
          I know Im just lazy an would rahter hear it from someone whoes been around them for a while because you could get a more specific answer. Ya know?

Comment

Theres no need for a answer from one of us, this isnt

"what cam works best with x kind of buid"

its a simple question based on hard facts about model differences, makes no difference if your an experienced e30 owner or just bought one yesterday.

Laziness is something you shouldnt have if you plan on taking this as a serious hobby, dont expect us to do the hard work for you just because you dont feel like it.
            -Build http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=295277

Comment

Originally posted by Jbarsuglia View Post
              I know Im just lazy an would rahter hear it from someone whoes been around them for a while because you could get a more specific answer. Ya know?
              Please use proper spelling and punctuation in the future. We are not texting here.

Comment

325e- 240hp 4cyl model- go for these!

318i- heavy slow v8 but has leather dash

325i- typical flat 6 in auto only. A rare few in 5 speed which will sell for mucho $$$

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post

325i- typical flat 6 in auto only. A rare few in 5 speed which will sell for mucho $$$
                  My es 5 speed runs more like 260-! Wow what a motor.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boise View Post
                    Please use proper spelling and punctuation in the future. We are not texting here.
                    Well it seems like your the only one that cares you jabroni.

Comment

Originally posted by jw 325ic View Post

We're trying to teach him a lesson here and you go on and spoon-feed him the information like a spoiled baby and render our teachings useless.

And your information isn't quite right. Only the 318iS came with the leather dash. Not the 318i

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

Working...
                      X