think this will fit in the E30?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

think this will fit in the E30?

haha... this was way cheaper than a single used t3/t4 turbo...

anyways, that cast iron manifold is fugly, I think I'm gonna use it as a basis to make my own...

matt? where are you?? i need you comments on this. lol

this is gonna be fun!

now to figure out how to do the plumbing...

haha it would ownz if you pull this off, its enough work as it is with a single turbo, but with money and patience everything is possible.

i was told to get 2 T25 turbos and make my car bi-turbo by using the stock manifolds backwards, seemed like a good idea but i didnt want to invest in another turbo, and also that meant a hood scoop for sure or somethig, that engine bays gotta get hella hot with 2 turbos.

Comment

I don't think it would get that hot since you're just splitting th eturbo's up... so each turbo get's 1/2 of th exhaust gasses. oh well, we'll see about that.

will the stock manifolds fit upside down? I would think that it would get blocked by the hood w/ all the plumbing and whatnot... o well, I'll figure it out once it gets here.

besides, I've only spent ~$300 for the turbos, and intercooler so far. I might get a bigger intercooler, but I'll see how the one I have works out for now.

Comment

Well they do fit...u gotta put them upside down and invert them as in, left manifold goes on the right manifold and vice versa. But i dont quite rember if the ports match perfectly, if memory serves me right i think they didnt, so its better off making a custom manifold and get over with the headaches. =)

Starion intercoolers are the best fit for our cars in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
        X