Aftermarket steering wheel install Airbag car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aftermarket steering wheel install Airbag car

I have a momo steering wheel and I have a airbag steering wheel. I heard that I might run into problems making the horn work because of this. Does anyone have any suggestions or already installed an aftermarket wheel on an airbag model?

THanks

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Ditch the airbag altogether
    Recent Rebranding!!
    Visit Garageaholic for all of your E30 Swap Needs!
    E30 SM62/S62
    E30 M60 V8
    E30 M30 Big 6!

Check out this E36 N54 Swap Build
    Instagram.com/garageaholic
    Youtube.com/garageaholic

Comment

my horn works fine and its really pretty easy to install. Make sure you get some washers or something to make the wheel firm
      ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

Originally posted by asubimmer
        my horn works fine and its really pretty easy to install. Make sure you get some washers or something to make the wheel firm
        Oh ok, did you use the momo hub and washers as well? I have the momo hub part 2006.

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by OOMPH!
          Oh ok, did you use the momo hub and washers as well? I have the momo hub part 2006.
          yep
          ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

You need the remove the white plastic piece from the column, and stack wahers under the nut that holds the wheel on, as the threads dont go far down enough.
            James Peacock

WWFSMD?

Comment

Working...
            X