blower motor clip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blower motor clip

i finally got that clip on so i put the covering on and test it out to see if it rubs so i can adjust it and i hear it hitting something so i take the cover off to see that the clip came undone by itself, whats the deal with that do i need a new clip?
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

bump
    1991 318is ---230K - DD
    1991 318i ---- 308K - retired

Originally posted by RickSloan
    so if you didnt get it like that did you glue fuzzy oil to the entire thing?

Comment

Probably a safe bet - try re-clipping it again and see if it comes off again. If so, replace the clip - can't be more than a buck or two.

Comment

This clip is a pita to put in. I recommend setting it on the blower motor before you drop it down into its little groove then rotating it back and just jiggle it around a lot until it gets in where its suppose to be.
        Depending on which blower motor you have... (from realoem.com)

Shackle - 64111375620 $3.35 (long skinny blower motor with 2 rows of fins on each side)
        Shackle - 64111370935 $3.35 (shorter blower motor with only 1 row of fins on each side. You prolly have this one)

Will
        RIP e30 (brilliantrot '91 325i) 11/17/06 Byebye: 8/21/07
        Welcome e30 (brilliantrot '90 325is) 12/23/06
        DaveCN = Old Man
        My signature picture was taken by ME! Not by anyone else!

Originally posted by george graves
        If people keep quoting me in their sig, I'm going to burn this motherfucker down.

Comment

Working...
        X