A good BMW shop in Dallas????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A good BMW shop in Dallas????

Can any of you guys recommend a good shop to have work done here in Dallas?

I've used Dave's Foreign Car service up in Denton. They were recommended to me. Shop rates were reasonable and they did a good job. I had them install a oil pan gasket and rear main seal for me a couple years back.
    Eric
    85 325e M50 and auto to manual transmission conversion...

Comment

911 enterprises is in dallas,

eurosport automotive is in plano off of coit and george bush freeway.

autoscope is also on coit but closer to 15th street. There is controversy with autoscope right now with one of our local cca members so I would avoid them.

Eurosport is pretty reasonable in prices and does good work.
      Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by ///M42 sport
        911 enterprises is in dallas,

eurosport automotive is in plano off of coit and george bush freeway.

autoscope is also on coit but closer to 15th street. There is controversy with autoscope right now with one of our local cca members so I would avoid them.

Eurosport is pretty reasonable in prices and does good work.
        Controversy? Give me the juicy scoop man!

Eurosport is right down the way from me and with reasonable prices and good work, I will defintely go check them out. Thanks

That Teaguer fucker ;) never sent me the details to the PMB or whatever this weekend. I'll give him a shout today. Maybe I'll see you guys there.

Comment

Long story short. One of our CCA members brought thier m3 in to do a compression test. Autoscope tears down engine and orders new parts and rips off customer. PISSED, customer sues in two year legal battle. Autoscope settles. Autoscope is a major advertiser in the CCA club and holds many club events at their shop.

I've used autoscope before as a last ditch repair since I live 1 mile from them and they were PRICY.

If your a CCA member, you get about 10% off labor from eurosport.
          Renting my rear wheel bearing tool kit. SIR
          http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c5...ps6debf0b0.jpg

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Are any of you going out to BMP in Tyler tomorrow? I'm going.
            Eric
            85 325e M50 and auto to manual transmission conversion...

Comment

Working...
            X