AFPR How do you attach it?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AFPR How do you attach it?????

So I got my afpr today and I want to attach it. But if I take my original regulator off, there is no way to attach the fuel line to the rail. How does this work? Is there an adapter i can buy?
    Yours truly,
    Rich
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Rigmaster
    you kids get off my lawn.....

They usually come with an adaptor. Contact the place you bought it from.
    Adam Fogg- '88 M3

Common sense- It's the new 'gifted'

Comment

Unless you have one of those universal type deals off of ebay... then they are just a remote deal... and the adaptor is up to you... The only ones Ive seen that come with adaptors are like the BMP unit which is 300 bones...

Mine is off of a 944 as I told you and bolts right onto the end of the rail

Comment

BMP will sell you an adapter for 50 bucks. You have to call and ask because they don't post on the website. Also, if you call and get somebody that says they won't sell you one, then ask for somebody else or call back until you get another guy. I sent them an email about buying one and some girl responded that they won't sell me one but I called and got a guy that was more than happy to sell it. Flyingbrickperformance.com can get you a BMP adapter if you have no luck ordering straght from BMP.

Comment

Working...
        X