fan size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fan size

anyone know what size in inches the cooling fan is, im thinking about getting an electric fan sometime this summer and im tryin to decide what a good size would be.
    Chris
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by TimKninja
    Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

I have dual 12'' fans mounted on the frontside of the radiator wired on a swtich. Works amazing. They sounds like a jet plane.

Comment

not lookin to do dual fans and preferably rear mounted so i can keep my a/c stuff, unless its still doable, pics of your setup?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Im more afraid of this thread turning into one of those classic R3v moments, where Pizza gets delivered.

Comment

I got a fan a while back, and it's going to be a reaaallly tight fit on the engine-side of the radiator.

What fan are you lookin to getting?
        - Sean Hayes

Comment

dont know yet

Comment

Originally posted by NC325iC
            dont know yet
            PM me or reply here when you do. I'd like to see what you decide on.

Thanks! :D
            - Sean Hayes

Comment

i have a 16inch electric fan, works like a charm. i also have it on a temp switch so i can be a lazy ass.

Comment

Originally posted by kowalski
                i have a 16inch electric fan, works like a charm. i also have it on a temp switch so i can be a lazy ass.
                Mine's 16 inches too - but it's a tad too thick. How thick is yours?

-Sean
                - Sean Hayes

Comment

Working...
                X