Bumper shock mount screwed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bumper shock mount screwed!

Couple of months ago I slid on some ice and bumped into an ortamental rock in my neighbors yard and scrwed up my bumper. Well I got a new one from Ryan and took the old one off and where the bumper shock mounts is scrwed up what should I do with this? Weld shop body shop?

Summer '85 E24 635csi Winter '88 E30 325iX, I lose 25% of my hp before I even turn the key.

Nice. Frame damage. Time to apply for a salvage title ;)

E30 ABS Pump Refurbishment Service
    https://mtechniqueauto.com/

Comment

If the bumper mounts and aligns correctly, dont do anything.

If the bumper wont mount, take it to a frame/alignment shop to find out how much you tweaked it.

Jordan if we all aplied for frame damage/insurance claims each time the car bumps into something, there wouldnt be any clean title e30's out there. ;)
      Below the radar...

Comment

Well you imed me asking me what year the bumper was so umm i would say its a 1985 318i bumper as like i said many times before the 1988 325iS was involved in a head on collesion a few years back and they thought it would hilearous to use 20 rolls of electrical tape for the wires and to weld an alpine white 318i front clip to the car and ifs thats not enough money wasted they got another engine for the car and put it in.

The car was rear ended and thats what tottalled it.

Comment

Working...
        X